Back

Status and Contribu...

[Sticky] Status and Contribution Point System

One of our top contributors Pod raised the question about the point system, and I would like to start a discussion about this.

Currently the status point system looks like this:
Newcomer 0
Member 100
Contributor 1 000
Expert Contributor 5 000
Elite Contributor 10 000
Elite Leader 100 000
Elite Ambassador 1 000 000

Our top three contributors average around 1.000 points a month, 12.000 points a year. That means a serious Contributor becomes Elite Contributor within a year which I consider reasonable, but it takes 8 years to become Elite Leader . I guess pod is right, and we should adjust this.

We chose the Elite Leader and Ambassador points that high because we want to grant special privileges for a handful of users that contribute significantly to this catalogue of nude art. (ad free, easy downloads, special forum access, moderator privileges, higher quality video streams...)

What about we change:
Elite Leader to 50.000 points, and grant special forum access, forum moderator privileges, higher quality video streams, and
Elite Ambassador to 100.000 points with one click downloads and ad free site.

23/01/2024 12:46 pm

Hi

There are only 30 members with over 1000 pts.  Only 100 have 175 or more. There are 1700 on the leaderboard. Under 2% have the contributor rank. Only 3 members have over 10k today, or 0.02%. That seems pretty elite to me 🙂

The #1 piostion has 17,000 pts. Over double the points of the #5 position.

All in all, I don't see 100k as realistic unless you open up ways of getting more points (the profile pics or id models is a lot of effort and I don't think I've ever gotten one approved - all (or very nearly all) my points come 1 at a time for tagging galleries). 

I have a lot of time due to an injury I'm recovering from (thanks for helping me through the day 🙂  ). I have over 4k points this month. Alanf G, the next guy in line has 1100. If you remove me (the abberations) and average the next 5 you get 426. The number 5 point getter has 164 (it would take him, the 5th best point collector out of 1,700 - over 2.5 years to get to your moset Expert Contrib rank). I think 500 is closer to a realistic long term average for the top 5 point getters.

But I think it's a mistake to base this all on the top performers. I suggest rewards at the bottom to motivate the roughlt 1000 members with single or low double digit points. Maybe divide all point leves by 10 (except the 0 level, obviously).

The top ranks maybe make:

Monthly Top 10 - Elite Lead

Monthly Top 3 - Elite A

All Time: Same as above?

It depends on that you want to encourage and reward - all time as in those with unusual amounts of time and/or have been doing this for a long time have a huge advantage and will almost never be seriously chalenaged - or new people who want to get some regnition for even short term behavior (which is how all long term behavior starts... or doesn't)?

24/01/2024 9:07 am

I just had another thought (aren't you glad 🙂 ).

Add tag based ranks. This would allow much more participation. So have Big Boobs Hunter, Asshole Hunter, etc.

24/01/2024 9:45 am