Back

One Model / 5 studi...

One Model / 5 studios and each studio has a different name for the one model

I used to be able to search by one name to a model at different studios by searching her name to find her profile and find those other names at all of the other studios.  As of today that doesn't seem to work anymore.  

05/06/2023 8:53 pm

All of the aka data is still on the model pages- Can you give me an example url where you are missing the aka data?

You can still search for the models name. If you use her main/elitebabes name then you will get her link as a suggestion in the search field, or as result on the search page. If you search for her akas, then you might get a result on her picture and video galleries, if her name is in the title of the gallery. Check the buttons underneath the search to fintune your search.

I know its not perfect. The search is still a weak spot of this site, and will be tackled until the end of the year.

06/06/2023 3:43 pm

The search I used to use was in the upper right corner.  It was slow but it was excellent work and I used iy many times a day.  

06/06/2023 3:56 pm

I j tried the search in todays version but I waited and didn't receive the very slow response I am used to.  Maybe it is slower now?  And I need to wait longer??

06/06/2023 3:59 pm

I tried it again, waited almost a minute and still no result.  By the way, thanks for checking it out.  I will keep looking.  

06/06/2023 4:07 pm

Please give me an example of a search query that does not work.

22/06/2023 5:59 am