Back

My collections: Sor...

My collections: Sorting of collections/galleries and selecting photo's for galleries within collection

I would like to have an option to sort my collections in a different order. Now when I click on my collections they show up from oldest to newest, with the newest one at the bottom of the list. There is no way to change that. If I can sort them I can also group similar themed collections together, for example, or put my favorite ones at the top. 

I also would like the same for the galleries within each collection, which face the same problem.

In a similar vein, an option to make a collection of collections would also be awesome for grouping similar collections together, but I can understand that the implementation would be too big for such a niche use (I don't know if a lot of users have a lot of collections).

Also, just like we have the option now to custom select a photo for a collection, I would like the option to custom select photos for the galleries within the collections, if that can be possible. I can understand if there is a bound photo per gallery but maybe you can override with a photo of your own, as long as it's from said gallery, for example. That way, if I have a collection of bathing models, for example, I can show only photos of the bathing models and not some random photo from when they are still outside the bath with their clothes on. Or if I have a collection of asses I can show the ass-photo's of each gallery within the collection.

Thanks for reading and great job so far with the options already implemented!

30/08/2023 7:20 pm

These are all excellent ideas, especially to select custom preview thumbs for galleries to match the niche of the collection, but all of these ideas would need a major overhaul of the entire collection feature.

I will put those on the list to think about, but there is no plan to work on the collection feature until next years update.

31/08/2023 11:00 am