Back

Suggestions for the...

[Sticky] Suggestions for the User Contribution Process

Hi,

I am often on the contribute sites. In the three categories I miss any type of sorting or highlighting wich is new or I just visited and so.

For all:
1. Pls mark and overlay those per account wich is new like since logged in and are on the category. And (add) sort per date since a gallery/model was added to contribute.

"Model Profile Pix":
2. Is it possible to mark those models they do not have any galleries in it, for a function in "Model Profile Pics" to filter those out? It is frustrating if you open a still unfaced model and you do not have a chance to do something.
3. If per account something it is possible, it is the same like in "1" with models wich has just a few galleries and no worth picture is in it. The best is to mark this (automaticly) as seen and hide this via filter and unmark it if a new galleries is added.

"Tag Galleries":
4. Some galleries are not worth for a tag. Add like "not tagable" to suggest?

"Id Models":
5. Like "2". If you are on one gallery and do not link to a model pls mark this as "already seen" so I do not click on it again and do not anything :/
6. Some galleries are now addable for models. Like: ( https://www.elitebabes.com/perfect-and-stunning-doll-yana-love-taking-a-stroll-down-the-field-unveiling-her-78778/ )
7. I think I repeat: If I want to link but it does not exist a model I have to ask on the Message Board for the model to be added. Is a button like "suggest new model" wich maybe sends it to the message board possible?

THX

19/09/2023 11:13 am

These are awesome suggestions that will help make contributions much more efficient. I will make this a sticky and keep you updated when we implement your suggestions.

If anyone else wants to improve the contribution process, then pls let us know in this thread.

big thx!

26/09/2023 8:03 am

6. Some galleries are now addable for models.

I believe this was an isolated issue with some corrupted data. I fixed it. Pls let me know If you find another gallery where you cant add a model.

26/09/2023 8:39 am

2. Is it possible to mark those models they do not have any galleries in it, for a function in "Model Profile Pics" to filter those out? It is frustrating if you open a still unfaced model and you do not have a chance to do something.

Done. Models that dont have galleries do not show up on the "Model Profile Pix" Page anymore.

26/09/2023 9:11 am

And (add) sort per date since a gallery/model was added to contribute.

Now you can sort Galleries, Models and Models ID by "New" and "Top".

29/09/2023 8:54 am